Heavy Iron is made up of terrific and talented individuals, a great mix of close-knit industry veterans and fresh faced talent. As a member of our development team you’ll have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with industry veterans who are accomplished leaders in programming, design, art, animation and production. We’re proud to say that more than half of our employees have been here for over 5 years. People stay here for a lot of reasons but at the end of the day, it’s about enjoying the people you work with and working on projects you can be proud of.
Our office is conveniently located near Manhatten Beach which offers up many places to enjoy lunch or catch a movie after work.
We also offer year-round fulltime and part-time internships for all disciplines. Please head on over to our intern opportunities page if you are interested.
Benefits Offered by Heavy Iron
- Medical, dental and vision benefits insurance subsidized by Heavy Iron
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D insurance 100% paid by Heavy Iron
- Long-term (LTD) disability insurance 100% paid by Heavy iron
- Flexible spending account (For medical and dependent care)
- Paid vacation and sick time, designated paid holidays as well as other paid time off
- John Hancock 401K Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, juice, sodas and other eats
- Company events throughout the year like movie screenings, picnics and festive parties
- Heavy Iron employees have access to vanpooling and rideshare matching available via the Howard Hughes Center database for Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties
- Various Kickball, Flag football & Fitness groups to join
- Walking distance to the Promenade and Westfield/Culver City Malls
- Howard Hughes Center suite recycling programs
- Only a 10 minute drive to the beach and Marina Del Rey
- Company-paid employee parking, which includes overnight parking for employees on business trips and short-term personal getaways with a 10 minute cab ride to LAX
- Opportunity to submit original game ideas for future project consideration
If you do not see your desired position posted or any other position you believe you may be qualified for, not to worry. Please send us your cover letter and resume – along with a demo reel, the link to your website with sample code or portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org